Well, I finally have some downtime in which to upload some photos from this summer. Unfortunately, the downtime came at the expense of my lungs and nose, as I'm battling a cold. But the downtime also means catching up on unread books and watching favorite movies, which isn't such a bad thing.
I wish I had stories to tell you all, but I really don't. September has been a quiet month filled with work and making new friends. But no adventures. I don't have much to report. The photos are of my day at the Entebbe Zoo with my good friend Megan Gary, and Megan and my three-day trip to Rwanda. Both were fabulous experiences and I hope you enjoy the pictures!
I will post again as soon as something exciting happens, or I need to vent--whichever comes first. Love to you all!
1 comment:
Hey Megan!! I absolutely love reading about your amazing experiences in Africa!! The pictures from Rwanda are incredible! I saw your mom the other week when I went in for a haircut. I hope you get over your cold soon. Have a great day~~
Post a Comment