Into the Heart of Africa

Megan's place to share her stories from Uganda

Friday, March 28, 2008

Gorillas!



To see more photos of my gorilla tracking adventue, click on the following link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/megangarn/GorillaTracking

Enjoy!
Posted by Megan at 1:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Megan
"Megan" means "God's Pearl," and I'm working in Uganda, "The Pearl of Africa," where I'm learning about God, myself and the world.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (4)
      • You know you've been living in Uganda for a while ...
      • Judith*
      • Gorillas!
      • "And Daddy, they took my boot!"
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Good Reads

  • Girl in Guatemala
    Kimmy got an eyepatch.
  • Pressing On
    What I Want to Be When I Grow Up
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.